First of all, thanks for using Studyclix.com.au!
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to Studyclix Pty Limited trading as Studyclix.com.au. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Irish Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Acceptable Use Policy
We provide a forum for the dissemination of study tips, revision guides, sample answers and information on the state examinations prepared by ourselves, teachers, high achieving students and other authoritative persons.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in such a manner that breaches any local, national, international law or regulation,
- in such a manner that is fraudulent, unlawful or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or outcome,
- for any purpose which is harmful or potentially harmful to minors in any way,
- to send, upload, download, or use any material that does not comply with our content standards,
- to send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) or
- to send any data or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
In using our site you agree:
- that you shall not duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this site or its content for commercial use.
that you shall not access, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of this site,
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored,
- any software used in the provision of our site or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to material that is contributed by users of our site (contributions) together with the interactive services provided on this site. Your content may be examined using anti-plagiarism software to ensure that it has been produced by the stated author and rightful owner of any content contributed.
You must comply with the following standards and these standards apply to each part of any contribution, as well as to a contribution in its entirety.
- be accurate where they are a statement of fact,
- be genuinely held where they are a statement of opinion and
- be compliant with any applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- promote sexually explicit material,
- promote violence,
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- contain any defamatory statements or content,
- contain any content that is obscene, offensive or inflammatory,
- infringe any copyright, database right, related right or trade mark of any other person,
- be an attempt to deceive any person,
- intended to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person,
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person,
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence,
- promote any illegal activity,
- promote or assist any unlawful act such as but not limited to copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will investigate and determine whether there has been any breach of this acceptable use policy during your use of this site. Where a breach of this policy is identified, we reserve the right to take such action as we consider appropriate.
- temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use our site,
- temporarily or permanently remove any contribution or material uploaded by you to our site,
- issue a warning to you,
- commence legal proceedings against you including a claim to be reimbursed for all costs to include reasonable administrative and legal costs resulting from the breach,
- any further legal action against you that we deem necessary and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1998 - 2003 (the Act), the data controller is Studyclix Pty Limited of 31 Chiltern Crescent, Castle Hill, NSW 2154.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.Studyclix.com.au (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For further information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Studyclix Pty Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a maximum fee of €6.35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our registered user’s records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products. You will always have the right to unsubscribe from any emailing list we communicate with.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Your account with Studyclix.com.au
By registering with this website you are agreeing you are providing us with accurate, nonfraudulent information (Name, email address, school, year, and whether you are a student or teacher). You may not impersonate any other person when registering for or registered with this website. You may not share your Studyclix account with anyone else. We reserve the right at any stage to terminate an account. Accounts can only be created by individuals who are able to enter into legally binding contracts.
Links to this website
You may create a link to any page within this website. If you do create a link to a page on this website, please include a reference to the name "Studyclix.com.au". In addition, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to or from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Post illegal Material
By using Studyclix Discuss you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Solicit personal or social information such as mobile phone numbers or home addresses of other users
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of commercial publicity
We do not generally remove material that is uploaded to us. Consequently, you agree that your material displayed on Studyclix.com.au may continue to appear on Studyclix.com.au, even after you have terminated your user privileges or have had your user privileges terminated by Studyclix.com.au.
Studyclix Discussion Forum
Every effort is made by us to monitor the Studyclix Discussion forum and remove any inappropriate or offensive content as soon as is reasonably possible.
We also provide interactive services on our site, including:
- discussion forums,
Where we provide any interactive service, clear information will be provided to you about the kind of service offered.
We at all times strive to assess any possible risks to our users (and, in particular, for children) from third parties and we decide on a case by case basis whether or not to use moderation of the relevant service in the light of those risks.
We are nonetheless under no obligation to monitor or moderate any of our interactive services and we expressly exclude any liability on our part for any loss or damage arising from the use of any of our interactive services by a user who is in breach of our content standards.
Use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Parents who permit their children to use an interactive service are strongly advised that it is important that their children are advised about online safety. We urge parents of minors who are using any interactive service that their children are made aware of the potential risks to them.
Every effort has been made to ensure that examination material used on this website is accurate and complete. If in any doubt, refer to the full examination material archive available from the State Examinations Commission website. Subject syllabuses change, in the case where a subject syllabus has changed there may still be examination material on this website relating to a previous syllabus. Such material may remain on the website if it is deemed to still retain its value as a reference of past exam material.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and part of the content of this website.
Every effort has been made to ensure that examination material used on this website is accurate and complete. If in any doubt, refer to the full examination material archive available from the State Examinations Commission website.
Where possible every effort has been made to secure the permission of the copyright holders of any content reproduced on this site. You may report any claims or concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Studyclix runs regular competitions. For each competition the following terms will apply.
The promoter of these competitions is Studyclix Pty Limited trading as Studyclix.com.au
Each voucher will entitle the bearer to a price reduction of €5.00 on the purchase of any Studyclix subscription services. Only one voucher may be used per account. These vouchers are not legal tender and are not exchangeable for cash.
Should you be unhappy with the service supplied by Studyclix.com.au you may be entitled to a refund at the discretion of Studyclix.com.au. If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received please contact us at email@example.com or at Studyclix Pty Limited, 31 Chiltern Crescent, Castle Hill, NSW 2154 stating your name, email address associated with your account and the reason for your refund request.
No refunds are payable in circumstances where a subscription to our service is made by you and you subsequently receive access to a Studyclix.com.au PLUS+ account pursuant to a licence to use the site which is issued to your school.
The following terms and conditions apply to users who upgrade to a paid Studyclix PLUS+ account:
Studyclix PLUS+ gives paid users access to content unavailable to Studyclix BASIC users. The list of content available to each account type is available at www.Studyclix.com.au/Account/Pricing. The items on this list may change at any time and is at the discretion of Studyclix Pty Limited.
Existing Studyclix PLUS+ users who have elected to pay monthly are permitted to continue to pay monthly at a price of €5 per month.
A Studyclix PLUS+ account does not facilitate more than one user logging in to that account at any one time.
Once payment has been confirmed, a user will gain access to Studyclix PLUS+ content within a period not exceeding 24 hours.
A user may cancel their account at any time.
In the case of a teacher purchasing a yearly (€10) upgrade on behalf of their students, access to all content on Studyclix.com.au will be granted for a period of twelve months from the date upon which payment for the upgrade is received. The codes issued to a teacher are only valid for the quantity of upgrades purchased and it is the sole responsibility of the teacher to distribute these codes to the students who have paid for such codes.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. For all our contact information please visit the Contact Us link on our website.
Studyclix Pty Limited. ACN: 611 087 337 Registered office at: 31 Chiltern Crescent, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. Any changes to our Terms and Conditions, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements will be posted on our web site 10 days prior to these changes taking place. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and us. Your accessing of this website and/or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Studyclix Pty Limited 2016 All Rights Reserved